Tuesday, June 22, 2010

On With Regis And Kelly Live


Here is my shot to be on national TV again. I really want this opportunity too! But I need your vote! Regis and Kelly are kicking off a contest for Women In Radio to co-host a show with regis. Can I PLEASE get your nomination? Please??? Go here to this link and find out more. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

You'll need my information to nominate me. If they ask for a picture (which they may) Please feel free to use the one inthis blog.

So, here is the information you'll need to nominate me. Also, you can nominate me once a day!!

Name: Nikki Landry
Station Call Letters: WIAD
City: Washington, DC
Station website: www.947freshfm.com

Then it will ask why would you like to nominate me, please be kind and awesome!!! I want to win this!

Here's the website: http://bventertainment.go.com/tv/buenavista/regisandkelly
/contests/cohostsearch10/index.html



Hurry, Voting ends by July 16th 2010.
Thank you so much.

Until Next Time,
Much Love,
Nikki
June 22, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts?

Translate