Friday, December 26, 2008

All My Friends Say

When they come over to my house, all my friends say things like “where’d you get this picture?” or they’ll say things like “Wow! I love this desk, where’d you get it?” and I tell them The Home Consignment Center. I love the idea when people come to my house there are conversation pieces. I’m going to be at the Home Consignment Center (off of Crow Canyon Rd) on Sunday to pick up my items I put on hold. Did you know that if you find items there you like, you can put them on hold? Yeah, so that’s what I did, and I’m going to go pick them up on Sunday. Also, The Home Consignment Center has a deal to where you can “try it before you buy it”. If you see something you like, you try it out for 3 days and if you like it, you own it. If for some reason it may not go with your decor’ you can return it. No other store has this deal, or at least I haven’t found one that does. I really have gotten to know the staff there and they are great people. I often have questions about decorating and they can help with that too..how cool is THAT? Maybe if you’re not busy this Sunday around 2pm you can stop by? I’ll be there with my better half Mike and you can meet him too. So, what do you say? Wanna go shopping? I’d love to hang out with you there. Until next weekend..I’ll see YOU at the Store and you’ll see why all My Friends Say…..

Happy Shopping! Much Love, Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts?

Translate