Friday, December 26, 2008

Just To See You Smile

Sunday is the day you can find me at The Home Consignment Center in Danville. Usually, Sundays are my down time days, so I love to go to The Home Consignment Center. This past Sunday I bought a picture, a a pair of sconces for my wall, a big, huge rug for my living room. I didn't know The Home Consignment Center sold rugs until I saw them this past Sunday and I found the perfect one to replace my old one. I have to say that my house is really coming along nicely thanks to The Home Consignment Center. I didn't think I could afford to decorate my house and have it look so nice, until I discovered The Home Consignment Center now I CAN and I can do it at a fraction of the price! I met a really nice couple there as they were loading up their truck with things they bought at The Home Consignment Center and they kind of laughed at me when they met me. One of them said "I can't believe you just found out about this place, we always come here." I was delighted to know they shop at The Home Consignment Center, because I know they are getting a good deal. Although not sure how I felt when they laughed at me... but it's all good. I think this coming weekend, I am going to go by one of their other locations. If you want to go shopping with me let me know which store you'll be at and we can hook up and have some fun at The Home Consignment Center. I'm looking for a bedroom set to re-do my bedroom. I'm currently going for the Greek theme in my bedroom, which is why I bought the sconces for my bedroom. I'm on the right path to get my bedroom going. If you happen to stop by any of the The Home Consignment Centers and you happen to see a Queen sized bedroom set, please let me know. Until next Sunday, have a great week and I hope to see you at The Home Consignment Center...who knows you may find something that you like and if you do, it will be worth it JUST TO SEE YOU SMILE.

Much Love,

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts?

Translate