Friday, December 26, 2008

This is What I Love About Sundays

First, a BIG hello to Diane from Walnut Creek who I met at the Home Consignment Center on Sunday!

Sundays I take personal time and I love to cruise around checking out great deals. My favorite place to go is The Home Consignment Center. When you go there, (I go to the one off of Crow Canyon Rd) you're going to see so many items to choose from. Trust me when I tell you, you are going to love this place! I never have to worry about not finding something I love because I always find something I love. You can check out the jewelry they have there too, if you're into that. They have a really nice selection of jewelry there, all Estate jewelery. The good thing is they always get new shipments of household items, furniture, pictures, bedroom sets, anything to do with your home. This past Sunday I ended up buying an end table and two Spanish figurines and as soon as I can figure out how to post pictures up here I can share them with you. If you've been to one of their stores, let me know. I'd love to hear your feedback, thoughts or maybe some of the things you bought from there. Until this coming Sunday...Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts?

Translate